How to Paint OSL: Lil’Legend Masterclass
Object source lighting (or OSL) is the art of creating false reflections on our miniatures. From applying zenithal highlights to adding secondary reflections, OSL can radically change the overall look of a model. Do you have a static piece? Then why not add dynamism with a secondary light source? Do you want to reveal the inner madness of a character? Add underlighting to the face to give that haunted appearance.
This is a comprehensive learning resource for how to create OSL on your own miniatures. This masterclass takes you through everything needed to create your own light reflections on your models and gives you practical advice on how to dynamically light your own miniatures. This is a living document and will be updated periodically with new tutorials.
How to Paint OSL Masterclass series covers:
- Fluorescent basing: How to create eye-popping fluo effects for your bases.
- The COMPLETE video tutorial series on how to paint Mortian’s CYBER RAT! What considerations do you need to make when painting box art.
- The last video you will ever need for gemstones and plasma glow – the theory behind the colour choices.
- A complete video guide on how to paint gorget under glow BRUSH ONLY.
- How to paint Horus Lupercal’s face.
Not only do you gain access to all of these tutorials, but you gain access to EVERY TUTORIAL we have produced via the Patreon Courses. They are designed to help YOU get the most out of your hobby time. We cover everything from display painting to quick recipes for armies. Sign up for an annual subscription and get 10%!
What is in this course?